Zack has short, brown hair, blue eyes and light skin. In Book 1 through 3 he wears a dark pale green and tan jacket with leather flaps and pockets, white button up, and a blue shirt.
His formal wear is a purple tux with a blue and white plaid button up.
In Book 4, Zack wears a white button up ice cream patterned shirt.
Your Character and Zack appear to be very close. In fact, one might consider Zack to be Your Character's closest non-romantic relationship in the entire suite. The pair constantly dish out helpful advice to one another and share a fruitful dialogue from time to time.
"Have I ever told you how adorably nerdy you are? Study buddies it is." - Zack to Tyler in Book 1, Chapter 5Tyler is Zack's best friend and gaming partner.
"I've never felt this way about anyone else before... I don't want to lose what we have together!" - Zack about Brandon in Book 2, Chapter 14In Book 1, Zack has a big crush on Brandon but hasn't got the courage to talk to him. Brandon finds Zack's shy behavior very cute and would like to get to know him better. If Your Character supports Zack, he'll make a move on Brandon and they'll go to the formal together. In Book 2, Brandon and Zack are an official couple and things seem to go pretty well, until Brandon confesses that he's transferring to a college in Peru for three months. Zack acts like it doesn't bother him much because he doesn't want to make Brandon worry. Privately, Zack is terrified because he doesn't know if he can handle a long distance relationship. In Book 3, it is shown how much they miss each other. Zack's roommates do everything to support the young couple and cheer them up. However, in Book 4, Brandon and Zack break up. They see each other again at the Aurora Festival at the end of Book 4.
Outfit from TF Book 4 onwards
- Zack is shown on the cover of "The Freshman, Book 4".
- Zack makes a cameo appearance in The Haunting of Braidwood Manor, Chapter 6.
- Zack makes a cameo appearance in LoveHacks, Book 1, Chapter 15.
- He bears a slight resemblance to actor Jay Baruchel.
- In The Sophomore: Hartfeld Horror Story, he is renamed Jack and is the first to be killed by the Swamp Monster/Werewolf/Serial Killer.
- In The Sophomore, Book 1, Chapter 16, he decided he wants to major in Architecture.