Although her default name is "Emily Day", the player can choose to name her as they wish. She is a student at Hartfeld University.
Your appearance is customizable according to the player's preferences.
Your personality depends on the player's choices but can be generally perceived as a helpful, amiable and confident person.
Face and Hair
Outfit Choices in Holiday Specials and Premium Dates
Your Character's Article on Alpha Theta Mu
- Your Character is the only character in The Freshman, The Sophomore and The Junior, for whom the player can choose the name and look.
- In The Freshman, Book 1, Chapter 3, Twombly asks you what special skills you have, if you choose "I'm a star athlete!", Your Character will reveal that in high school, she played volleyball, soccer and softball and that she also set up an intermural dodgeball league.
- It is implied in The Freshman, Book 1, Chapter 1 that had Your Character and Becca not gotten off on the wrong foot, she might have been recruited for Kappa Phi Sigma by Madison, or even Becca herself.
- Since Your Character's father lost his job, her family doesn't have much money, yet they seem happy.
- Your Character has a cousin named Hanna.
- She is shown on the cover of The Freshman, Book 1, The Freshman, Book 2, The Freshman, Book 3, The Freshman, Book 4, The Freshman: Snowed In, The Sophomore, Book 1, The Sophomore: Hartfeld Horror Story, The Sophomore, Book 2, The Junior, Book 1, and The Senior.
- If Your Character has been dating Chris, Kaitlyn or James since the beginning of The Freshman Series, in Book 2, Chapter 4 of The Sophomore, the two of you celebrate your one year anniversary.
- Your character published her book called "The Freshman" in Chapter 5 of The Sophomore, Book 2.
- In The Sophomore, Book 2, your character declared her major in English in Chapter 13.
- In Chapter 15 of The Sophomore, Book 2, your love interest will ask you if you if want to move in together.
- Alternatively, if Your Character is single, Zack will be the one to ask you if you want to move in together.
- The MC of The Freshman series has the same selection of love interests (6) with Kenna Rys from The Crown & The Flame series having 6 love interests.
- The newspaper that publishes Your Character's article on Alpha Theta Mu depends on the number of clues on the evidence board.
- If only 2 clues have been found, the newspaper is the Knightly News.
- If 3 to 7 clues have been found, the newpaper is the Hartfeld Daily.
- If all 8 clues have been found, the newspaper is the National Times.
- At the end of the 13th Chapter of The Junior, it is revealed that due to Your Character's exposè on Alpha Theta Mu, the folks at Vangness Magazine read her article and offered her a summer internship before her the start of her senior year.
- Her last name was not given until the beginning of Chapter 1 in The Senior.
- Additionally, this is the second main character where players get to see both the biological mother and father.