He has short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. He wears a gray suit with a green shirt with a black tie.
Although he has his quirks, he is a kind and supportive father. He has a sense of humor.
Even though his son/daughter is sometimes embarrassed by his antics, they still have a strong and loving relationship.
In Book 3, Chapter 3, he sees her again when she drops off Emma's phone to her after forgetting it in the car. He had a crush on her in high school. Your Character and Emma can help them get together.
- He resembles Ryan Summers from Most Wanted.
- It was revealed in Book 3, Chapter 3 that his first name was Scott and his last name is whatever Your Character's last name is or "Lee".
- He went to high school in the 1990's (with his freshman year being in 1990) and his alma mater is Hartfeld University.
- He was originally from New York.
- In Chapter 13 of High School Story, Book 3 your dad makes a reference to the iconic 1976 American supernatural horror film Carrie, when he warns you to stay away from any an all buckets of pig's blood.
- In Chapter 12 of High School Story: Class Act, Book 1 He makes his first appearance since the soft reboot and meets the new Main Character, where he reveals he is a fan of New Kids on the Block in one of his infamous dad jokes.