Raj has curly black hair, brown eyes and brown skin. He wears a blue checked shirt over a cranberry shirt. From Chapter 3 to Chapter 8, he wears a green shirt that says "Freshly Baked" on it. If you save him, then in Book 2, Chapter 1, he wears a yellow shirt that says "Nug Life" with a chicken nugget in some dipping sauce on it.
Raj loves parties, food and taking drugs. Everett Rourke's file on him says he has an I.Q. of 178 but he believes this to be a typo due to Raj's stereotypical frat boy behavior.
Raj starts off liking your MC, but depending on your future choices, Raj will change his feelings towards you. You can also assist him in preparing a feast, and prank him by using the microphone in Everett Rourke's mini office. If you have a high enough relationship with Raj by Chapter 15 he will risk his life to save you from the Sabertooth Tiger.
- Raj has a very high I.Q. of 178, which means he is a genius.
- Raj is a talented mixologist.
- His Hadean Zodiac sign is a Centaur, but since the constellation Sagittarius is not visible from La Huerta, his star is Proxima Centauri.
- His last name implies that he is of South Asian ancestry.
- His Catalyst Idol reveals that no one believes that he is smart. It also reveals that Rourke will try to force him to cook and serve the Fox to him. Raj tries to escape but Rourke shoots him with a speargun.