Olivia is a character in "The Royal Romance" series. She is first seen in Book 1, Chapter 1.
As she bears a comically identical image to her ancestor, Zenobia Nevrakis, Olivia has red hair in an updo, green eyes and fair skin. She usually wears a black sequined gown.
Olivia is crass, drawing amusement from bluntly putting down other people. Nevertheless, she does appear appear to have a "nice side" to her, as she is friendly with Prince "Liam". Olivia's cold and calculated personality is potentially the result of the trauma she has been put through in her life; her parents were killed while attempting a rebellion, and she had been told that they had been assassinated for political reasons. She didn't find out the truth until the last chapter of the first book.
Olivia and Prince "Liam" are childhood friends and grew up together at the Cordonian palace.
Olivia's parents attempted a rebellion and were killed as a result, leaving Olivia orphaned when she was just 5 years old.
- Unnamed Father
- Unnamed Mother
- Hector Nevrakis (Ancestor)
- Luther Nevrakis (Ancestor)
- Zenobia Nevrakis (Ancestor)
- Vassilios Nevrakis (Distant Relative, deceased)
- Marco Nevrakis (Distant Relative)
- Diavolos Nevrakis (Distant Relative)
- Baltair Nevrakis (Distant Relative)
- Seoras Nevrakis (Distant Relative)
- Olivia is a descendant of Luther Nevrakis through his daughter Zenobia Nevrakis, who she bears a strong resemblance to.