Madison, a character in the The Freshman and The Sophomore series, was a student at Hartfeld and a former member of the Kappa Phi Sigma sorority. She graduated in The Sophomore, Book 2, Chapter 14. She made her first appearance in The Freshman, Book 1, Chapter 1.
Madison has mid-length, light blonde hair, light skin and gray eyes. Usually, she wears a pink shirt which she accessorizes with a big, silver necklace.
Madison is positive and easy going. She tends to be playful and considerate toward her friends, including Your Character. Throughout the books we learn that Madison has many talents like dancing, acting and writing. She also likes parties.
Darren and Madison were dating for a week, but it didn't work out, so they stayed friends.
Logan & Tripp
In Book 2, Logan and Tripp are both crushing on Madison and fight over her attention all the time. Madison feels very uncomfortable about this situation and doesn't know how to handle it. Depending on Your Character's advice, Madison will go to the boat dance with one of these guys and they'll be an official couple.
She's really a big softy under that icy exterior. - Madison about Becca in Book 1, Chapter 7
Madison calls Becca her best friend, even though Becca mostly treats her more like her underdog. Later she starts spending more and more time with Logan or Tripp, leaving Becca lonely most of the time.
In The Sophomore, Becca and Madison have a falling out because of Becca being outvoted as House President by almost every member of the Kappa Phi Sigma sorority, with Madison being elected as the new chapter president. It leads to Becca giving Madison the cold shoulder and Madison asking for your advice. In Book 2, Becca surprised Madison with a song on the quad of Hartfeld. Madison appreciated her surprise and they reconciled. Becca got another surprise and they head off to go rock climbing together. It is revealed that they first met when they both rushed in Kappa Phi Sigma and team up for an assignment. They've been friends ever since.
- Madison makes a cameo appearance in Rules of Engagement, Book 1 in Chapters 5 and 18.
- She has her birthday in the spring.
- She is in charge of the dance club.
- She used to play a tree in theater plays and got excited about playing an oak tree in James' play, but she got a normal role as one of the characters and proved to be really good at it.
- Her personality is based after the stereotype that blonde girls are dumb.
- She is skilled at rock climbing.
- In The Sophomore, Book 2, Chapter 14, she received a Bachelor degree in Science and majored in Geology. She will pursue her Master's degree at Hartfeld.