After quitting your job, you and your friends face new challenges in work, life, and ESPECIALLY love.
Chapter 1: What Happens Next Will Shock You
After quitting your job, you and your friends face new challenges in work, life, and especially love.
Chapter 2: The Hot New Company Everyone Is Talking About
It's a fresh start for everyone as the gang adjusts to new jobs, new businesses, and new... video games?
Chapter 3: These Cosplays Are Better Than The Real Thing
Chapter 4: 4 Things Cowboys And Bartenders Have In Common
You and Leah meet with an important business investor...but wil you need to sell out to seal the deal?
Chapter 5: 5 Party Hacks All Millennials Should Know!
Your friends throw a surprise party at an unexpected venue... and with an unexpected guest!
Chapter 6: The 6 Best Spots For A Guy's Night Out!
You and Leah officially open your office for business, while Keo goes on a date... with the guys?
Chapter 7: 7 Things That Happened (and Stayed) in Vegas
You and your frieds head to Las Vegas for Brooke's elopement... but will Keo's secret crash the wedding?
Chapter 8: 8 More Things That Happened in Vegas
Can the guys survive a bachelor party with Keo?
Chapter 9: Forget Everything You Know About Weddings
It's Brooke's big day! But can you and your friends reconcile with her?
Chapter 10: 10 Suprising Foosball Tips
Chapter 11: 11 Signs You Grew Up With An Older Sibling
You and Leah head to LA, while Mark deals with an unexpected, and unwanted, guest.
Chapter 12: 12 Things You Wish You Could Forget About Last Night
Cole wakes up with a tattoo and a missing phone... What exactly happened last night?!
Chapter 13: 13 Times Burning Sands Was Lit
The gang is headed to Burning Sands! But will someone's relationship go up in smoke?
Chapter 14: The 14 Job Offers Millennials Get
You and Mark head to Seattle while Camilla makes Leah a very tempting offer...
Chapter 15: 15 Tips For When Family And Work Collide
After a big fight, Mark's relationship with Isaac is rockier than ever! Will adivce from an unexpected source help them sort things out?
Chapter 16: 16 Things Teens Don't Want You To Know
Ben, Leah and Horatio come to crossroads in their careers... But will a visit from Leah's little sister shake things up?
Chapter 17: So Your Roomie's Moving Out... Now What?
You and your friends take a trip down memory lane during Brooke's moving out party... but is every memory as rosy as it seems?
Chapter 18: This Series Finale Will Have You Shook
#LoveHacks concludes with the climatic Blackbourne Gala... but who will you choose to spend your happily ever after with?
- This book features fewer cameo appearances of characters from other Choices series than in #LoveHacks, Book 1. They include:
- Just like #LoveHacks, Book 1, the chapter titles' continue to mimic typical "Buzzfeed" clickbait article titles, all the while describing the plot of the chapter.
- Similar to Book 1 as well, most chapters have listicle names where the number of items in the list matches its respective chapter number, these being Chapters 4-8, and Chapters 10-16.
- Unlike Book 1, #LoveHacks, Book 2 was released on Fridays instead of Wednesdays.
- In Chapter 12, if Cole decides to unleash the panther or try to sneak into the panther's cage, it will kill him. It is then followed by a disclaimer stating that it's too dark and that the book was supposed to be a comedy.
- Your character and Leah's startup business is indirectly mentioned by Blaire Hall in Rules of Engagement: Newlyweds, Chapter 3, and in an email from Bruce Faris to his sister, Ashley, in High School Story, Book 2, Chapter 11.