After quitting your job, you and your friends face new challenges in work, life, and ESPECIALLY love.
Chapter 1: What Happens Next Will Shock You
After quitting your job, you and your friends face new challenges in work, life, and especially love.
Chapter 2: The Hot New Company Everyone Is Talking About
It's a fresh start for everyone as the gang adjusts to new jobs, new businesses, and new... video games?
Chapter 3: These Cosplays Are Better Than The Real Thing
Chapter 4: 4 Things Cowboys And Bartenders Have In Common
You and Leah meet with an important business investor...but wil you need to sell out to seal the deal?
Chapter 5: 5 Party Hacks All Millennials Should Know!
Your friends throw a surprise party at an unexpected venue... and with an unexpected guest!
Chapter 6: The 6 Best Spots For A Guy's Night Out!
You and Leah officially open your office for business, while Keo goes on a date... with the guys?
Chapter 7: 7 Things That Happened (and Stayed) in Vegas
You and your frieds head to Las Vegas for Brooke's elopement... but will Keo's secret crash the wedding?
Chapter 8: 8 More Things That Happened in Vegas
Can the guys survive a bachelor party with Keo?
Chapter 9: Forget Everything You Know About Weddings
It's Brooke's big day! But can you and your friends reconcile with her?
Chapter 10: 10 Suprising Foosball Tips
Chapter 11: 11 Signs You Grew Up With An Older Sibling
You and Leah head to LA, while Mark deals with an unexpected, and unwanted, guest.
Chapter 12: 12 Things You Wish You Could Forget About Last Night
Cole wakes up with a tattoo and a missing phone... What exactly happened last night?!
Chapter 13: 13 Times Burning Sands Was Lit
The gang is headed to Burning Sands! But will someone's relationship go up in smoke?
Chapter 14: The 14 Job Offers Millennials Get
You and Mark head to Seattle while Camilla makes Leah a very tempting offer...
Chapter 15: 15 Tips For When Family And Work Collide
After a big fight, Mark's relationship with Isaac is rockier than ever! Will adivce from an unexpected source help them sort things out?
Chapter 16: 16 Things Teens Don't Want You To Know
Ben, Leah and Horatio come to crossroads in their careers... But will a visit from Leah's little sister shake things up?
Chapter 17: So Your Roomie's Moving Out... Now What?
You and your friends take a trip down memory lane during Brooke's moving out party... but is every memory as rosy as it seems?
Chapter 18: This Series Finale Will Have You Shook
#LoveHacks concludes with the climatic Blackbourne Gala... but who will you choose to spend your happily ever after with?
- This book features fewer cameo appearances of characters from other Choices series than in #LoveHacks, Book 1. They include:
- Just like #LoveHacks, Book 1, the chapter titles' continue to mimic typical "Buzzfeed" clickbait article titles, all the while describing the plot of the chapter.
- Similar to Book 1 as well, most chapters have listicle names where the number of items in the list matches its respective chapter number, these being Chapters 4-8, and Chapters 10-16.
- #LoveHacks follows a system similar to The Crown & The Flame.
- #WIN means you did something right.
- #OMG means you did something right in a creative way.
- #FAIL means you did something wrong.
- Unlike Book 1, #LoveHacks, Book 2 was released on Fridays instead of Wednesdays.
- In Chapter 10, depending on how Mark reacts to Cole's suggestion to play Foosball with Ben, Ben will make a reference to "Avatar: The Last Airbender", stating that it's not an anime.
- In the same chapter, if you choose to tell Martin that you first met Cole's alter ego Hidalgo St. Pierre on a European cruise, Cole will say that it was the Ember of the Sea from the Rules of Engagement series.
- In Chapter 11, Seth sings "Outlaw", the song by Haley Rose from Most Wanted, on the streets of Venice Beach.
- In Chapter 12, if Cole decides to unleash the panther or try to sneak into the panther's cage, it will kill him. It is then followed by a disclaimer stating that it's too dark and that the book was supposed to be a comedy.
- Main character's and Leah's startup business is indirectly mentioned by Blaire Hall in Newlyweds, Chapter 3, and in an email from Bruce Faris to his sister, Ashley, in High School Story, Book 2, Chapter 11.
- ClickIt, a company featured in this book and its predecessor makes a cameo appearance in High School Story, Book 2.