The current series in this game are as follows:
- The Freshman
- Most Wanted
- The Crown & The Flame
- Rules of Engagement
- Endless Summer
- The Haunting of Braidwood Manor
- The Royal Romance
- The Sophomore
- High School Story
About the Book: The Freshman, Book 1
-Dress to Impress with fashion forward outfits.
-Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
-Support new friends as you tackle Freshman adventures together!
About the Book: Most Wanted, Book 1
-Investigate a mystery with twists you won't see coming.
-Examine evidence at crime scenes.
-Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!
About the Book: The Crown & The Flame, Book 1
Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!
-Form alliances to build your army.
-Master unique weapons.
-Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
-Crush your enemies in epic battle.
About the Book: Rules of Engagement, Book 1
Can you find love by the end of the summer?
About the Book: Endless Summer, Book 1
Adventure and romance await in the tropical paradise of La Huerta. Can you solve the island's mysteries?
About the Book: #LoveHacks, Book 1
New city, new job, new friends... Can you navigate the hilarious ups and downs of dating in the modern world?
About the Book: The Haunting of Braidwood Manor
Do you dare spend the night in Braidwood Manor?
About the Book: The Royal Romance, Book 1
Love awaits you in the royal court of Cordonia as you compete for the crown prince! Will you accept his proposal, or will someone else win your heart?
About the Book: The Sophomore, Book 1
A new school year brings new adventures, new friends, and new options for romance... for you and your friends!
About the Book: Hero, Book 1
Unravel the mystery of the Prism Gate to discover the secret origins of your incredible new powers, build up a super team, and save your city!
About the Book: High School Story, Book 1
It's your first day of high school! Will you play football, be a cheerleader, or join the band? And don't forget to find a date... Homecoming is right around the corner!
- As a launch bonus, till 19th August 2016, players received 50 diamonds instead just of 25.
- Sometimes choices are based on previous scenes.
- Coloured choices are important.
- After completing a chapter for the first time, you'll receive a diamond.
- Stories can be started from the beginning by clicking the round button at end of the story.
- Some choices are premium.
- If you have bought premium choices, they'll be free next time you play the game.
- Sometimes, the story changes point of views.
- As of June 2017, stories are now updated on both Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Diamond choices costs are from 10 to 50.
- Launched on August 17th, 2016
- The majority of playable characters ages range from their late teens to their early thirties.
- The chapter titles of several Books have specific themes such as Sophomore Book 1 titles being named after famous songs and Endless Summer chapter titles being named after a specific quote given by a character.
- On Tuesday September 5th, 2017, it was announced that a new high school themed book is in the works. Because of this, stories were delayed the next day to Thursday. 
- Stories where you can play as either male or female suggest gender neutral names during the character creation such as Jordan, Alex, and Taylor.
- Pixelberry keeps this at a TV-14 rating. The worst swearing stops at "the formal phrase to say female dog" and "child of parents who aren't married."
- There is at least one homosexual character in each book.