European Guy, a character in the Rules of Engagement series, is the former Crown Prince of Cordonia. He is one of the possible suitors for Main Character. He is also Liam's older brother. His suggested name is "Leo" but the player can choose a name for him. He is first seen in Book 1, Chapter 6.
European Guy has short, light brown hair, light skin and blue eyes. Usually, he wears a blue button-down with a brown leather jacket.
European Guy is very adventurous. He and Main Character enjoy trying new things and aren't afraid of getting in trouble.
European Guy meets Main Character in Athens, one of the stops of the cruise and they spend the day and the night (premium choice) in Athens together. He later joins the cruise to spend more time with her.
Bastien was European Guy's bodyguard, who he is quite fond and close to.
Madeleine was European Guy's fiancee. They have known each other since childhood.
Constantine is European Guy's father. Their relationship is one of mild-mannered mish-mash, primarily as European Guy does not wish to succeed Constantine as King of Cordonia.
Regina is European Guy's step-mother. Their relationship is very rocky, as Regina insists on interfering with European Guy's life. She frequently tries to warn him off Main Character because she thinks she would make an insufficient bride for her son.
In The Royal Romance, it is revealed that Leo is Prince Liam's half brother who is next in line to the Cordonian throne after he refused the throne and abdicated. Leo mentions that Liam is six years younger than him.
Leo's mother was the first wife of Constantine and the former Queen of Cordonia. She is from a lesser known noble family. She is currently alive but her whereabouts are unknown. Leo doesn't remember much about his mother since she left Cordonia because she couldn't handle the royal life.
If Main Character marries Leo, he will tell you that his mother wrote a letter to him in Rules of Engagement: Newlyweds, Chapter 5. He wants to meet her and asks for your opinion. You can tell him to reconnect with his mother or not.
- He is shown on the cover of Rules of Engagement, Book 1 and Rules of Engagement, Book 2.
- It is implied that he is Kenna Rys' descendant, as her portrait is shown in the castle's dining room.
- He bears a resemblance to actor Scott Eastwood.
- He makes a cameo appearance in The Royal Romance, Book 1: Chapter 19 and The Royal Romance, Book 3: Chapter 10.
- He is the first suitor to propose marriage to your character.
- His wedding gift to Main Character is a pair of glass slippers. Main Character gives European Guy a coin embossed with a Jolly Roger.
- In Chapter 17 of The Royal Romance, Book 3, you have the option to choose him to be an officiant to Your Character's wedding.