This book will follow the adventures of a group of contest winners at the tropical island of La Huerta, that soon take a darker turn.
Adventure and romance await in the tropical paradise of La Huerta. Can you solve the island's mysteries?
Act 1, Chapter 1: This Must Be Heaven
Adventure and romance await in the tropical paradise of La Huerta. Can you solve the island's mysteries?Your Character and the other students arrive on La Huerta after winning a contest. Soon you realise that there's something very wrong happening, as you arrive to a deserted resort.
Act 1, Chapter 2: We've All Got Secrets
You and your new friends are completely isolated at a paradise resort. Is it time to panic... or party?You and your friends start exploring the resort, and by night a party happens.
Act 1, Chapter 3: All Kinds of Crazy
Venturing into the jungle in search of the missing guests, you and your friends find both paradise and peril...Your Character, Diego, Jake, Quinn, Lila and Aleister start searching for the Shelter, where the missing guests are supposed to be. But what you find in the place is something very diferent from guests.
Act 1, Chapter 4: Cut and Run
Stalked by a ferocious beast, you must find a away back to the resort to warn your friends before it catches you!After struggling to escape the beast, you and the others start exploring the Shelter, searching for a way out. It's a good opportunity to discover some secrets about your friends.
Act 1, Chapter 5: It's What You're Meant For
It's a race against time to escape the island, but destiny has other plans in store for you and your friends...Finally you and your friends get out of the Shelter by venturing into a mysterious cave. But danger is near, and something unexpected will destroy your chances of escaping the island.
Act 2, Chapter 6: The World Has a Habit of Crushing You
You and your friends come up with a plan for survival... but you'll have to survive each other first!Tension is high between your friends. Are you going to explore the resort with Sean's group to find clues or have fun with Jake's group to relax?
Act 2, Chapter 7: Pies Make Peace
Tensions in the group hit a breaking point... and only Raj knows how to fix it!You help Raj to organize a party, intending to stop the fights between your friends.
Act 2, Chapter 8: You Always Have to Be the Hero
Sean leads a dangerous journey to the island's volcano. Do you trust your new friends to keep you safe?You and your friends start the search for the island's Observatory, but a terrible creature is on your way
Act 2, Chapter 9: Out of the Frying Pan... Into the Fire
The mysterious Estela returns to save you from a frightening new enemy... but is she the one you should be frightened of?The dangerous journey to the island's volcano continues.
Act 2, Chapter 10: No Escape
The team gets into the mysterious Observatory... but will they be able to get out?You and your friends are trapped in the Observatory, inside the island's volcano. Will you be able to solve the riddle to get out? And will you finally escape from La Huerta?
Act 3, Chapter 11: Rock the Boat
Your limits are tested as your group reunites for a journey to the island marina, but none of you could be prepared for what you find...
Act 3, Chapter 12: The Enemy Is Out There
A horrifying sea monster blocks your escape from the island... but it might not be the most dangerous threat.
Act 3, Chapter 13: One of Us Isn’t Supposed to Be Here
A mysterious, telepathic civilization watches from the rainforest, and they want only one thing... you.
Act 3, Chapter 14: Last Night On Earth
As the Watchers draw near, you and your friends hunker down for the night, with one last chance to tell each other how you feel.
Act 3, Chapter 15: It Was Not Meant To End Like This
The Watchers have come for you. Can your friends rally together to stop them?
Chapter 16: Here's to Adventure
The resort is under seige... and not all of you will escape in time.
- This is the first book to reveal bonus scenes on collecting enough clues.
- This is the first book where you can keep track of how the other characters feel about Your Character.
- In Chapter 6, if you choose to go investigate Rourke office with Sean, you will have a chance to enter the password to his computer, if you enter the correct one: ALCCADDSCCUP, your character will get shocked and will travel through different realities, (characters from other books) and in the end will face a talking crab, that will transport you back in time, to the moment before you entered the password.
- This book appears to have a pattern when it comes to chapter names. They appear to be named after direct quotes from that chapter. For example, the title of Chapter 5 - It's What You're Meant For - is said by Estela towards Your Character when the latter tells the former that they either want to help the former in her mission, or that they will find out what she's doing, and she simply commands them to "go back to [their] cushy college life".
- You can unlock clues as the "Act" progresses. Each act is 5 chapters long. If you have unlocked enough clues during an act, you will unlock a bonus scene at the end of it.
- The fox is purple instead of blue on the cover.
- Get all the folders (Chapter 6, Chapter 10, Chapter 11) to unlock a special puzzle in the ending. If you solve it, you'll meet with Everett Rourke.