You've been locked into an engagement with Duke Richards! Can you escape his clutches to be with your true love?
Chapter 1: Betrothal & Betrayal
After the events of the London Season, the Edgewater Estate falls to you... but is all said and done? Will you get the marriage you truly desire?
Chapter 2: A Royal Introduction
It's time for your presentation to the Queen! Will you impress... or underwhelm?
Chapter 3: Homeward Bound
With Duke Richards staying at Edgewater, will you be constantly surrounded? Or will you be able to figure out a plan?
Chapter 4: Back to the Beginning
Return to country life! But have familiar faces and places moved on without you?
Chapter 5: Celebration
It's time for the harvest festival! Will it be a bountiful evening, or will your hopes of fun and romance be squashed?
Now that you've returned to Edgewater... what consequences will you be up against?
Throughout the book, you'll have have opportunities to collect various clues in hope of escaping your engagement to Duke Richards. Learn the truth behind the duke's actions, piece together evidence, and even unlock mysteries. Fill your whole Cabinet of Secrets to unlock exclusive special scenes.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Locations featured in Book 2
- A second book of the series was confirmed in-game at the end of Book 1,Chapter 16.
- On November 26, 2018 PB continued to say that this is one of the books that they are currently working on. 
- On November 30, 2018 PB confirmed that the book will premiere sometime in Winter 2018. 
- On December 4, 2018 a sneak peek for Book 2 featuring Annabelle Parsons was unveiled.
- On December 5, 2018 the book cover was revealed along with the official release date being Monday December 17, 2018.
- On December 6, 2018 the book was promoted in PB's latest blogpost. 
- On December 7, 2018 the description of Chapter 1 was revealed.
- On December 11, 2018 a second sneak peek into Book 2 was released. 
- On December 17, 2018 PB unveiled a a blog post featuring an interview with the writers for this book was released after its debut on the same day. 
- The writers for this book are confirmed to be: Rachel, Megan and Ali, with Shae interviewing them.
- Rachel says that there’s something for everyone in Book 2: courting, action, secrets, royalty, and jokes that there will even have some steamy ankle flashing. She advises the players to make sure you're near a fainting couch!
- Megan says that compared to Book 1, there will definitely be more desire in this book.
- Ali says that they've certainly ramped up the desire side of this book for sure, but that ultimately it's up to the player, as there's still loads of opportunities to exercise one's decorum.
- Rachel states that players are in for some seriously brilliant, fantastic, drop-dead gorgeous art this time around.
- Ali for her part says she's looking forward to players earning more about the main cast.
- There will also be some fun group scenes in this book.
- The D&D writers also confirmed that Book 2 has a mystery element to it.
- Regarding the research that went into this book was moreso on the Queen of England during this time period, as well as family crests and coats of arms.
- In the beginning of Chapter 1 of this book, it was revealed that the in-game cover for the sequel remains the same as the one used in the first book.
- The Cabinet of Secrets achievement in Chapter 2 with the words "Enemies of the heiress, beware." is taken from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1067276068438999040
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/11/30/pixelberry-updates-answers-and-more
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1070075766908497920
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1070472411101855744
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/12/6/whats-new-choices-update
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1072605025241886723
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/12/17/desire-amp-decorum-book-2