Craig has short spiky black hair, brown eyes and fair skin. He wears an orange and white varsity jacket with a grey shirt underneath.
Craig originally started out as a stereotypical jock. He was very immature, expected everyone to respect him and Sean, and disliked Grace because of her nerdiness. As the story progresses, it is shown that he does care about others and is willing to protect the group.
For unknown reasons, Craig didn't like Your Character. He gets mad at the college student for not knowing who Sean is even though he is the star quarterback of his/her college's football team. As the story progresses, he starts to warm up to your character. He will compliment you when necessary and will occasionally go with your ideas.
Craig is on the football team with Sean, and has a lot of respect for him. In Chapter 1, he will get angry at you because you don't know that Sean is the star quarterback.
Craig and Zahra dated in their Freshman year. Back then, Craig was nerdy and enjoyed playing online computer games. After Craig got interested in football and started going to frat parties, Zahra felt abandoned and they broke up. When they're talking now, they're mostly arguing about unnecessary things.
It is possibly implied that Diego has a crush on Craig. Whether he knows or not is currently unknown.
- Although Sean dreams of going pro with Craig, Craig doesn't think he'll be drafted.
- His football position is Offensive Guard and he uses the #68.
- His Hadean Zodiac sign is Ursa, the Bear.
- In Chapter 7, it is confirmed that he is Taiwanese-American.
- Jake calls him Drax because of his strength.
- His Catalyst Idol shows that he received an email from the NFL right before the trip but was not drafted. It later shows him sacrificing himself so that the others can escape and fights off Arachnid soldiers. As he mocks Tetra, he is seemingly strangled by Fiddler.
- His personality is based after the "dumb jock" stereotype.