Claire is a recurring character in the Rules of Engagement, The Sophomore, The Junior, and The Senior series. She is the daughter of billionaire and owner of the Ember Of The Sea cruise liner Bartholomew Pierce. Moreover, she is also a student at Hartfeld and a member of the Kappa Phi Sigma sorority.
Claire was initially introduced as a recurring character in the Rules of Engagement series but later joined The Sophomore/Junior/Senior series as a recurring character starting from The Sophomore, Book 1. She is first seen in Rules of Engagement, Book 1, Chapter 7.
Claire has light skin and brown eyes. Her hair is long, blonde and wavy. She wears a pink T-shirt. In The Junior, she cut her hair short due to the glue prank incident caused by Beau.
Claire is very self-entitled and treats most people as though they are beneath her. She is used to getting her way and doesn't react well when she's told no.
Bartholomew is Claire's father. He's a wealthy and respected man.
Antoine is Claire's uncle.
Carter meets Claire at her birthday party. She's very attracted to him and always tries to get his attention. Carter thinks that Claire is the most frightening teenage girl he's ever seen.
- Before becoming a recurring character from The Sophomore books onward, Claire made a cameo appearance in The Freshman, Book 3, Chapter 4.
- Pixelberry gave her the same face as Theresa Holland, a character in the "Most Wanted" series.
- She makes a cameo appearance in Red Carpet Diaries, Chapter 10 as a fan of Your Character.
- It was revealed in The Junior, Book 1, Chapter 4, that she rushed Alpha Theta Mu but Nathan didn't like her attitude so she wasn't let in.
- Several fans originally believed that she was Becca's younger sister due to their similar appearance and bratty attitudes. This was debunked when Becca's last name was revealed to be Davenport.