Blaire has long, black hair, dark skin, and brown eyes. She wears a blue pinstriped blazer and a white shirt.
Blaire is focused and determined on her career, to the point where her drive consumes her life; she claims to live ten minutes ahead of the world. She has little time for her daughter, Grace, or her husband, and has a very strained relationship with the former.
She'll understand work comes first when she's older and has her own responsibilities. - Blaire about Grace in Book 2, Chapter 7
Grace, a character in Endless Summer, is her daughter. Blaire and Grace have a very distant relationship because of Blaire's commitment to her work. In Book 2, Blaire is seen leaving Grace a message where she asks Grace to call her before she gets on a flight. This is likely the ill-fated flight that takes Grace to La Huerta.
Mason is Blaire's ex-husband.
- Mansingh Transglobal, the company she works for, is a company in Cause of Death, another game that has some of the same writers. In Cause of Death. Its owner, Raj Mansingh, is one of the richest men in the world and the father of Natara, an MC.
- Blaire makes cameo appearances in #LoveHacks, Book 1, Chapter 18, #LoveHacks, Book 2, Chapter 4, and Rules of Engagement: Newlyweds, Chapter 3.
- She bears a resemblance to actress Kerry Washington.
- She is mentioned and referenced a few times in Endless Summer by Grace and eventually does make an appearence via Grace's Ember of Hope vision in Book 3, Chapter 6.
- This makes her the first character to have two different art styles, one for the style used for most of the books and one for the unique style for the Endless Summer series.