Anton Severus (alias: Justin), a character in The Royal Romance series, is introduced as a public relations officer. It was later revealed in Book 3, Chapter 12 that he is a nobleman named Anton Severus who is married to Olivia Nevrakis. He is first seen in Book 2, Chapter 3.
Anton has brown hair, fair skin, and brown eyes. He wears a navy blue blazer over a white button-down shirt, navy blue tie and glasses.
Although he comes off as helpful and friendly, it is a cover for his true sinister personality.
He is more than willing to let others do his dirty work for him given that he sent a spy/assassin to take notes on your wedding plans.
Bertrand hired Anton under his Justin alias to teach you how to handle the Press. He suggested Madeleine to Bertrand to be the new press secretary for Your Character in Book 3.
Anton was Your Character's public relations officer until the end of Book 2.
Anton is married to Olivia. Olivia's parents signed a certificate of betrothal that stipulated that she and Anton would be in a legally binding marriage once they both turned eighteen.
- He got injured during the assassination attempt in Book 2, Chapter 19. In Book 3, Chapter 2, Bertrand mentioned that he is still recovering in the hospital and is thus unable to continue with his work as MC's press secretary, prompting Bertrand to find a new one for MC.
- In Book 2, he leaks Tariq's video to the press even if MC chose not to reveal it until after speaking with Madeline and Liam first.
- Given that his real name is revealed to be Anton Severus, he shares a forename with Anton Luno, a character in the The Crown & The Flame series.
- His crimes include terrorism, treason, attempted murder, and kidnapping.
- In Book 3, Chapter 14, it is revealed that his father was the former leader of the Sons of Earth.
- In Book 3, Chapter 19, it is mentioned that he fled Cordonia after his assassination attempts were foiled.