Across the Void, Book 1 is the first book of the Across the Void series.
You're the new captain of a luxury space liner, and it's your job to make sure your passengers cross the galaxy safely -- in the middle of a galactic civil war! This romantic space opera is like nothing you've experienced!
Chapter 1: Sky Captain
Can you navigate the stars, love, and a galactic civil war as the captain of a luxury spaceship? Or will your meddlesome siblings get in your way?
Chapter 2: The Atlas
A tour of your ship reveals its beauty, but even with its grand size your siblings can't seem to stop causing chaos...
Chapter 3: Meet The Passengers
When your passengers come to you with problems, can your siblings help you solve them?
Chapter 4: Among the Crew
A meeting with the rest of the crew proves that winning them over may be harder than you thought...
Chapter 5: Distress Call
An unmarked ship is calling for help! But who...or what will you discover inside?
Chapter 6: Art of Interrogation
The pilot is awake! But what secrets is she hiding?
An emergency landing allows you to uncover the secrets of a desert world
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On July 30, 2018 a sneak peak of the book cover alongside Big Sky Country was revealed with a summary of the book as well. 
- On this same day it was confirmed that you can play as Male or Female in this book. 
- On August 1, 2018 the first sneak peek was released.
- On August 6, 2018 Pixelberry teased via instagram story that there be more sneaks peeks of Across the Void coming soon.
- On August 7, 2018, it was confirmed that Across the Void will be released on August 20, 2018.
- On August 9, 2018, a second sneak peek was released of what appears to be a futuristic city and at the bottom of the sneak peeks the words: Experience where the universe comes together. 
- On August 10, 2018, a 46 sec book trailer was released.
- On August 12, 2018 a character bio for Sol, the First Officer to your Captain was released. 
- On August 14, 2018 a character bio for Titania, the pilot in Your Character's Spaceship was released. 
- On August 15, 2018 a character bio for Meridian, the medic was released.
- The summaries for Chapters 1 & 2 were revealed on the same day, while also confirming it to be a series with Book 1 on the title.
- On August 16, 2018 a character bio for Kepler, the security officer was released. 
- On August 17, 2018 the final trailer was released, this one asking the player which side of the galactic civil war they'd be joining. 
- On August 20, the writers in charge of this book gave away a few spoilers.:
- In Across the Void, you get to play as the Main Character , as well as your siblings Eos Elara and Pax Elara. These three siblings are all part of an alien race called the Cyber , the most technologically advanced race in the galaxy, whose genetically designed bodies have been fused with biotechnology.
- Players will get to captain their own luxury transport ship, defend the galaxy as a keeper of the peace, and act as a spy in the civil war.
- Across the Void is a human-free universe! You can date aliens from all over our galaxy, from royalty with flowers growing through their hair to admirals with stars on their skin.
- There are over a dozen different alien races readers will encounter in Across the Void! Each has a different look, style, and comprehensive history of their planet and society.
- Along with playing as the main character and hs/her siblings (who each have their own set of love interests!), you'll get to choose which side of the galactic war you want to be part of.
- As the story continues, players will gain allegiance points for either side when making key decisions.
- When it comes to the music, the writers had a lot of themes they wanted to hit, such as the war, the sense of discovery, and moments of lighthearted fun.
- It was also revealed that this book is definitely inspired by the Mass Effect Trilogy, and other works such as Kyle XY, District 9 and some of Philip K. Dick's writings.
- Many (though not all) characters in this story have astronomy-related names. For example, Sol is the Latin, Spanish, Portuguese, and Catalan name for the sun.
- This is the third book that gives you the option to wear a hat. The other two are Home for the Holidays and Desire & Decorum, Book 1.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1024072892164624384
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ImRealFrosty/status/1024073649148424193
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1024767135476674560
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1026934343699034116
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1027675747425480704
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1028027457587175424
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1029129546530926592
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1029479504832385024
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1029826366634479616
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1030191573290508288
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1030544449149915136
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/8/20/across-the-void